F&B Outlets Manager
Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, is looking for an experienced and skilled Food & Beverage Outlets Manager. Together with the Executive Chef, you are responsible for the ins and outs of the various outlets of the hotel: The Living Room, by Bodon, the different Banqueting rooms and the breakfast area for our hotelguests. With your team you will ensure that our guests lack for nothing. In addition, you are constantly working on new ideas and improvements. You will report directly to the Director of Food & Beverage. You know exactly how to create a pleasant working environment for yourself and your colleagues. Every day brings new challenges, but one thing never changes: you deliver quality and exceed the expectations of the guests and your team.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM?
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience in a managerial F&B position.
- You have a passion for Food & Beverage and are culinary-minded.
- You are creative and know how to surprise us again and again with your innovative ideas.
- You have good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Hospitality is in your blood and you know how to convey this to your colleagues.
- You get energy from working together in an ambitious team!
APOLLO HOTEL AMSTERDAM, A TRIBUTE PORTFOLIO HOTEL
Located on Apollolaan in Amsterdam South, overlooking the intersection of five canals, you will find the Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. With a unique interior, thoughtful amenities and an excellent city center location, this is the perfect place to stay. Our hotel is within walking distance of numerous museums, parks and the Amsterdam RAI convention center. Close by you will find the Anne Frank House, the Rijksmuseum and Dam Square. Our guests enjoy fine French cuisine at The Living Room by Bodon and international favorites at The Harbor Club Amsterdam Zuid, the place to eat in Amsterdam. In addition, the hotel offers several options for events, including a roof terrace and an outstanding ballroom, all supported by expert catering.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- We offer you a supplement of 15% in the weekends and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10 kilometers from your work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also choose to save it for some extra time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? You can work on your personal development and grow with us!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Do you want to buy products such as an (electric) bicycle or telephone with a reduced price? This is possible with an average of 40% tax reduction via FiscFree!
- Night out? As an employee, you can exclusively use our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay including dinner and breakfast at the hotel where you are working during your 'Know Where You Work' experience.
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!
Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
1077 BA Amsterdam
1077 BA Amsterdam