As a Duty Management Intern you are a frequently seen face in the hotel, because you keep a close eye on what happens on a daily basis. You are closely involved in the Front Office team and assist when necessary. During your internship you will learn everything about safety procedures, complaint handling and room-related bottlenecks. It is a versatile and dynamic internship, where you, as a jack-of-all-trades, are given various responsibilities and work independently.
WHO ARE YOU?
Due to the dynamic working environment, every day is different, and that is precisely what makes this internship so much fun. No matter how different your days are, one thing always remains the same; you ensure that every guest goes home with a satisfied feeling. And you too, of course! Can you give our guests an unforgettable stay?
- You are looking for an internship that fits in with your (hotel) education.
- Hospitality is in your blood and you have a passion for the profession.
- You like to collaborate! You are a real team player.
- You are flexibly available and working irregularly is no problem for you.
- You have good knowledge of the Dutch and English language.
GET TO KNOW THE TAILOR MADE TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM
For the ambitious hotelier of the future is the Tailor Made Traineeship (TMT) at Leonardo Hotels the place to be! Do you see your internship as the start of a career within the hospitality? At Leonardo Hotels your internship matches your interests, wishes and talents. As an intern, regardless of the department or hotel, you are automatically registered for the TMT program (www.careersatleonardohotels.com/tmt). You can take a look at different hotels and departments; attending expert sessions in topics such as Marketing and Finance; be motivated and coached by your personal coach; develop your personal leadership skills and (perhaps most importantly) get to know all the other HBO interns through our organized TMT classes and social gatherings!
APOLLO HOTEL AMSTERDAM, A TRIBUTE PORTFOLIO HOTEL
Located on Apollolaan in Amsterdam South, overlooking the intersection of five canals, you will find the Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. With a unique interior, thoughtful amenities and an excellent city center location, this is the perfect place to stay. Our hotel is within walking distance of numerous museums, parks and the Amsterdam RAI convention center. Close by you will find the Anne Frank House, the Rijksmuseum and Dam Square. Our guests enjoy fine French cuisine at The Living Room by Bodon and international favorites at The Harbor Club Amsterdam Zuid, the place to eat in Amsterdam. In addition, the hotel offers several options for events, including a roof terrace and an outstanding ballroom, all supported by expert catering.WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- We offer you a supplement of 15% in the weekends and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10 kilometers from your work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also choose to save it for some extra time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? You can work on your personal development and grow with us!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Do you want to buy products such as an (electric) bicycle or telephone with a reduced price? This is possible with an average of 40% tax reduction via FiscFree!
- Night away? As an employee, you can exclusively use our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay including dinner and breakfast at the hotel where you are working during your 'Know Where You Work' experience.
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here
Wij zijn een jong bedrijf met een grote dosis aan ambitie, positiviteit en creativiteit! Interesse? Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie en CV. Je kunt reageren via het sollicitatieformulier. Vragen? Neem contact op met onze HR afdeling.