Front Office Employee
As a Front Office Employee, you are the first impression of Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel and you spread that with kindness. Because of you, our guests feel at home with us from the first moment of contact, by email, telephone and face-to-face. Every guest is checked in and out smoothly by you. In addition, you provide them with all the information they need. Have a bite to eat somewhere? You know where. A day of sightseeing? You map out the right route for them. You also manage the cash register at the Front Office, you take care of the correct administrative processes and you process incoming reservations. Thanks to your attention and your warm welcome, the guest cannot do otherwise: he or she has to come back!
WHAT MAKES YOU SUCH A GOOD FRONT OFFICE AGENT?
- You already have some experience in hospitality and/or at the Front Office Department.
- You know how to advise our guests about the hotspots in Amsterdam.
- You are stress resistant, careful and good at communicating.
- You are flexible in working hours; morning or evening, you like everything!
- You are fluent in English and preferably another language.
- Knowledge of Opera PMS? That's a nice plus!
APOLLO HOTEL AMSTERDAM, A TRIBUTE PORTFOLIO HOTEL
Located on Apollolaan in Amsterdam South, overlooking the intersection of five canals, you will find the Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. With a unique interior, thoughtful amenities and an excellent city center location, this is the perfect place to stay. Our hotel is within walking distance of numerous museums, parks and the Amsterdam RAI convention center. Close by you will find the Anne Frank House, the Rijksmuseum and Dam Square. Our guests enjoy fine French cuisine at The Living Room by Bodon and international favorites at The Harbor Club Amsterdam Zuid, the place to eat in Amsterdam. In addition, the hotel offers several options for events, including a roof terrace and an outstanding ballroom, all supported by expert catering.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- We offer you a supplement of 15% in the weekends and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10 kilometers from your work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also choose to save it for some extra time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? You can work on your personal development and grow with us!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Do you want to buy products such as an (electric) bicycle or telephone with a reduced price? This is possible with an average of 40% tax reduction via FiscFree!
- Night away? As an employee, you can exclusively use our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay including dinner and breakfast at the hotel where you are working during your 'Know Where You Work' experience.
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!
Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
1077 BA Amsterdam
1077 BA Amsterdam