As part of the Banqueting department you will contribute to a great meeting, party or event for our guests. Together with your colleagues you set up the rooms in the right way according to the wishes of the guests. Preparation is key, which is why you make sure everything is arranged down to the last detail. During the event you coordinate with the rest of the team, so everything goes smoothly. If everything is ready for the next day, you help your colleagues with breakfast, lunch or dinner. You are proactive, independent and can manage your time efficiently. In addition, you are good at planning and organizing!
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT BANQUETING ASSOCIATE?
- You have experience in the hospitality industry or a similar position.
- You are energetic and with that you inspire your team to go all the way for our guests!
- You are proactive and a born team player.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and preferably another language.
- You are flexible and also available in the evenings, weekends and on holidays.
APOLLO HOTEL AMSTERDAM, A TRIBUTE PORTFOLIO HOTEL
Located on Apollolaan in Amsterdam South, overlooking the intersection of five canals, you will find the Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel. With a unique interior, thoughtful amenities and an excellent city center location, this is the perfect place to stay. Our hotel is within walking distance of numerous museums, parks and the Amsterdam RAI convention center. Close by you will find the Anne Frank House, the Rijksmuseum and Dam Square. Our guests enjoy fine French cuisine at The Living Room by Bodon and international favorites at The Harbor Club Amsterdam Zuid, the place to eat in Amsterdam. In addition, the hotel offers several options for events, including a roof terrace and an outstanding ballroom, all supported by expert catering.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU (ADDITIONAL TO A GREAT TEAM)?
- We offer you a supplement of 15% in the weekends and 70% travel allowance if you live further than 10 kilometers from your work.
- Working overtime? This can be paid out, but you can also choose to save it for some extra time off.
- Eager to learn? We offer training courses from the Leonardo Development Lab!
- Ambitious? You can work on your personal development and grow with us!
- We think your health is important! That is why you can visit Open Up 24/7, the online platform for mental health.
- Do you want to buy products such as an (electric) bicycle or telephone with a reduced price? This is possible with an average of 40% tax reduction via FiscFree!
- Night away? As an employee, you can exclusively use our global discount program!
- And enjoy an overnight stay including dinner and breakfast at the hotel where you are working during your 'Know Where You Work' experience.
Want to know more about why working with us is so great? Then click here!
We are a young company with a large dose of ambition, positivity and creativity! Interested? Then we would like to receive your motivation letter and resume. You can send it to us via the application form. Questions? Contact the HR department!
Apollo Hotel Amsterdam, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
1077 BA Amsterdam
1077 BA Amsterdam